fredag 29. januar 2016

Sunset

It is so long since I scrapped a LO with a black background so I thought it would be a good ide for this photo :)

I made a little mistace here....because I thought clear gesso would not be shown on the background....but it did.....okai....shit happens :)

The photo is from the sunset at the hotel in Egypt, Summer 2007 :)

I have used:

- a lot of scraps
- Gelato, paint, Distress, Dylusion, Twinkling H2O
- various flowers
- thickers
- thread
- Tim Holtz die

Thanks for looking :)






I participate in following challenges:

- Pixels and Paper Challenge blog - January - 31.1


7 kommentarer:

  1. wonderful background work!!! so pretty and lots of mimicking of colours with the photo!! Thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Amazing layout for an even more amazing photograph! I love the layering work you've done - it's wonderful! Thanks for joining us this month at Pixels & Paper!
    Deb.xx

    SvarSlett
  3. very pretty-love the paint.
    thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper this month

    SvarSlett
  4. Your background effects work really well, mistake or not. Love the photo too. Thanks for joining in with us this month.

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely to see your work Tone - love your style so much. I didn't know that clear gesso shows up on black backgrounds - thanks for making that discovery for me, LOL!! Gorgeous sunset, and gorgeous LO.

    SvarSlett
  6. I loved the gesso and paint colours you have used on your background.. perfect for your stunning sunset photo.Thank you for playing with us at Pixels and Paper, Cheers, Di

    SvarSlett
  7. Herlig LO! Selv om bakgrunnen er mørk så er det en fargerik og sprudlende LO.
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett