onsdag 6. januar 2016

Sommerfuglkort - butterflycard

This card was actually really easy to make and very fun :)

I used a stencil from The workers Craftshop and taped it to the paper, Then I used Twinkling H2O before I stamped over with at textstamp, still with the stencil taped to the paper. And I stamped the butterfly in the bottom and "happy birthday" stamp  :)

I stamped the big butterfly and cut out the other two and colored them with the same colors. Voila !!!

I was inspired by http://elliecreahoekje.blogspot.no/






I participate in following challenges:

- Crafty Calendar - Something new - 27.1

Right before Christmas I bought a lot of Twinkling H2O. I know these are old and are not being sold anymore, but these colors is new for me....and I used a new butterfly-stamp :)

- Sweet Stampin challenge blog - Somethig new stash/event - 7.1

Right before Christmas I bought a lot of Twinkling H2O. I know these are old and are not being sold anymore, but these colors is new for me....and I used a new butterfly-stamp :)

- AllsortsChallenge - week 344 - what`s new ? - 7.1

Right before Christmas I bought a lot of Twinkling H2O. I know these are old and are not being sold anymore, but these colors is new for me....and I used a new butterfly-stamp :)

- Papirplaneten - Utfordring #2 blått og hvitt - 31.1

- The Abc challenge - Y is your choice - anything goes - 12.1

- Card and Scrap - Challenge #109 - bruk stempler - 12.1

- Everybody Art - 350 - Everything goes - 11.1

- Creative Card Crew - 103 - anything goes - 9.1

- DeepOceanChallenge - Challenge #119 - anyting goes - 9.1

- Glitter`n`Sparkle - challenge #169 - anything goes - 9.1

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Tone, lovely, freah and stylish card to start the new year.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card Tone, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautifully done, love the colors...Thanks for sharing it with GNS Challenge

    SvarSlett
  4. Veldig lett å lage du lissom.... Jeg hadde ikke klart det! Men så er det jo i Tone-stil, og den mestrer du perfekt :) Lekkert!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at ABC challenge
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-ABC

    SvarSlett
  6. Så utrolig nydelig. ♥
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.
    Klem Line

    SvarSlett
  7. Vakkert kort og flotte detaljer :) Tusen takk for at du deltok på PapirPlaneten sin utfordring. Masse lykke til! ♥ DT Tindaloo

    SvarSlett
  8. Rett og slett bare så enkelt og nydelig! Takk for at du deltar i Papirplaneten sin utfordring Blått/hvitt. Klem DT Monica

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card - love the background you created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett