mandag 11. januar 2016

Silver and Gold New Years Card


This is my second and last New Years Card I make this year :) I usually do not make New Years Card so I am satisfied with two :)

This was very fun and easy to make :)

Godt Nytt År = Happy New Year

I have used:

- Distress stain - silver and gold
- stars from Storyteller
- metal embellishment
- bling

Thanks for looking :)





I participate in following challenges:

- Scrap & Craft Inspiration - #17 New beginnings - 31.1

- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #407 - Hey, Wath`s new? - 12.1

- Kortudfordring - #144 - alt er lov - 15.1

- Scrappelyst - Utfordring januar - glitter - 30.1

- CityCrafter - Week 293 - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - 11.1

- Love to Scrap - #69 - New beginnings - 16.1

-The Mixed Media Card Challenge - #19 - beginnings - 25.1

7 kommentarer:

  1. Your first card was already a gem but this is my favorite. I love the combo of splatters and stars. Very festive and perfect in every detail. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us for the second time this week at CCCB!Good to have you with us!

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    SvarSlett
  3. wonderful splatters with the stars - a lovely design for a New Year's card! thank you for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge! Julia xx

    SvarSlett
  4. The splatters are so fun and shiny, Tone. I love gold and silver together! Thanks for joining in at the MMCC.

    SvarSlett
  5. Kreativt og lekent :) Takk for at du deltar hos oss i Scrappelyst :)

    SvarSlett
  6. To enkle , men tøffe nyttårskort du har laga.

    SvarSlett
  7. Så kult! Herlig nyttårskort!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett