lørdag 15. juli 2017

My toothless little boy - DT - ARTastic


It is time for a new challenge at

ARTastic Challenge blog 

The ART challenge for July is

Robert Klippel - Abstract
CRITERIA - The use of PEN














Here is my take on the challenge :)

The photo is of my son Daniel at the age of 7 years. He has starting to loose his teeth :)
At this age Daniel was using a eye pad....that is why you dont see his eye ;) :)

I have used:

- white bazzill
- Distress Ink - different colors
- QK stars
- stamp from Kreativ Hobby
- title made by my self and printed
- a lot of scraps

Thanks a lot for looking :)






I participate in following challenges:

- Scrap From Your Heart - Utfordring #11 - Alt er lov - 26.7

- Hjerteboden - Juli - utfordring - Alt er lov - 31.7

- Love to Scrap - LTSCB # 99 - Anything goes - 31.7


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar