I love this picture. Not that I have not seen the pyramids on pictures before, but I love it because I have taken it and seen it in real life :) It is absolutely fantastic :)
I have really worked with the background because I wanted it to be perfect (perfect for me) :)
I have used:
- patterned paper (sorry, but I do not remember the name)
- Glimmermist (different)
- Twinkling H2O
- stencil from The Crafters Workshop
- modelling pasta
- stamp from Kaisercraft
- flowers from Prima and unknown
- chipboard from Scrapiniec Die-Cut Chipboard
- butterflies printed and painted
Thanks for looking :)
First I placed a lot of scraps in stripes and I also used a Project Life card.
Then I applied gesso before I used a stencil and Modelling pasta.
After that I used different colors of Glimmermist.
....and when I was almost finished....I found that I also wanted something down in the corner and had to do it all over again there......lol
...and finally I stamped with a text stamp all over the page.....
I participate in following challenges:
- Mixed Media Place - Dream on - March challenge - 19.4
- The Scrappy Sketches - Challenge #9 - LO sketch - 29.4
- More Than Words - April Main Challenge - Escape & Mood photo -30.4
- Scrappelyst - Utfordring for April - alt er lov - 29.4