tirsdag 9. mars 2021

Bøllekort - "Bully" card

Jeg måtte lage et par kort til med egen bakgrunn. Var litt artige å lage disse :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I had to make a few more cards with my own background. Was a bit fun to make these :)


I have used:

- acrylic paint and black Gesso
- image found on net
- die cut from Papirdesign and Fantasy
- stamp from Huldra Design
- metal gears form Korthobby.no
- brad unknown

Thanks for looking :) 











I participate in following challenges:

- TIME OUT - Challenge #182 - Birthday - 10.3

- As You Like It - Favourite reason to send a card (and why) - 10.3
May favourite reason to send a card is Birthday.....probably because I find them easier to make :)

- We Love 2 Create - Challenge #3 - Anything goes Mixed Media - 30.3

- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - #193 - Lag din egen bakgrunn - 30.3

- Crafts Galore - March 2021 - Anything goes - 30.3

- The Paper Shelter - Challenge #459 - For the boys - 8.3

- Scrappelyst - Utfordring for mars - Bursdag - 30.3

- CraftyCatz - #541 - Anything goes with optional dies/punches - 11.3

- Creative Fingers - Challenge #203 - Anything goes - 19.3



7 kommentarer:

  1. These are such cool images and would be perfect for a teenage boy (my son would love them!!). The background goes so well with the 'graffiti' vibe, the colours are fantastic and the roughness along with the swirling colours is incredibly modern. These are both such awesome cards, I'm extremely happy you shared them with us at TIME OUT!

    SvarSlett
  2. Very unique cards! I love all your artsy details. The backgrounds make me think of real graffiti and the cards in general give a fun vibe of "young city life"! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    SvarSlett
  3. Awesome card and so pleased you joined us at crafty catz this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    SvarSlett
  5. Så herlig og røffe kort. Digger dem!

    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow this blew me away!! Brilliant!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. I love your backgrounds! I'm a fun of crazy media backgrounds! :) Great works!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    SvarSlett