onsdag 26. februar 2020

My favorite - AJ


Denne måneden fikk jeg veldig lyst til å delta på utfordring hos More Than Words.
Tema er Fortiden og Rust.
Jeg har jo rustmaling fra Finnabair og tenkte at det måtte jo passer perfekt.
Tema er min favoritt-drikk - Cola (nå Zero) - og jeg har funnet et gammelt skilt og en gammel brusautomat - from the past :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This month I really felt like participating in the challenge at More Than Words
Theme: The past and Rust.
I have rustpaint from Finnabair and thought that would be perfect.
Theme of my AJ is my favorite-drink - Coke (now Zero) - and I found an old sign and an old soda-machine - from the past ;)

I have used:

- black Gesso
- stencil from Scrapberrys
- modelling pasta
- rustpasta from Finnabair
- motiv found on Pinterest
- title printet from Word

Thanks for looking :)











I participate in following challenges:

- More Than Words - February - The Past & Rust - 29.2



- Kreativ Scrapping - Utfordring #20 - 2020 - Min favoritt - 28.2

Min favoritt er stenciler :)

- A Bit More Time To Craft - #110 - Anything goes - 29.2



4 kommentarer:

  1. Wowww that´s amaizing! Love vintage coca cola!! Thanks for join us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    SvarSlett
  2. Great spread! I love the bricks and the rust effect. The old coke machine is perfect. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  3. love your rusty coca cola sign and the brickwork. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Amazing art journal page !! I love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    SvarSlett