torsdag 16. januar 2020

Live and Love AJ


Dette er en AJ side som er blitt til over litt tid fordi jeg har brukt restesverte på stempler :)
Jeg lager ikke mye AJ, men moro å prøve seg en gang i blant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an AJ site that has become over time because I have used leftover ink on stamps :)
I don't make much AJ, but fun to try once in a while.


I have used:

- a lot of different stamps
- gelatos
- Distress Ink
- stencil from Panduro
- modelling paste
- main stamp from North Star Design

Thanks for looking :)











I participate in following challenges:

- More Than Words - Highlight and Sunset Colours - 31.1



- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - #179 - Alt er lov - 28.1

- Craft Stamper - Take It Make It Challenge January - Anything goes - 29.1




14 kommentarer:

  1. What a great AJ page!! I like them. Thanks for playing around with MTW

    SvarSlett
  2. Very nice I love art journal, thanks for share it with us and Thanks for joining More Than Words Challenge for this month!!

    SvarSlett
  3. So beautiful! I like the colors, the composition and all these little details which make these pages so interesting :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Awesome take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at MTW.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful art journal Tone!! Loved the quotes!! Thank you for join us at MTW!!! xoxo Cecilia

    SvarSlett
  6. Lovely AJ page! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! Elle xx

    SvarSlett
  7. I love your design for your journal. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words Challenge

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful spread! I love all the stamping. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  9. Amazing journal spread. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  10. beautiful aj pages!
    Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge!

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello Tone, that is an amazing art journal page and you should be happy with the beautiful end result.. I really love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a lovely day. xoxo Heike

    SvarSlett
  12. I so admire people who can take a blank page and create art such as this! I really LOVE these two pages!!

    SvarSlett
  13. Amazing progect! Thanks from MTW Challenge!:)
    Yulia

    SvarSlett
  14. It's amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    SvarSlett