søndag 14. oktober 2018

Hvit jul - White Christmas


Julekortproduksjonen har sneket seg inn i huset her også :)
Denne gangen ble det et hvitt julekort. Også synes jeg dette motivet er så herlig ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmascardproduction has sneaked into my house too :)
This time I have made a white Christmas card. And I really love this motiv ♥

I have used:

- Stickles glitter
- motiv found on net
- ribbon (unknown)
- metal embellishment from Korthobby.no
- veneer wood Studio Calico
- God Jul die cut from Rox Stamps

Thanks for looking :)







I participate in following challenges:

- Scrapomania (facebook) - Oktober - Hvit jul - 14.10

- Craft-Deeebows - Oktober challenge - Anything goes with handmade bow - 30.10

- Korthobby (facebook) - Oktober - Alt er lov med metall fra Korthobby - 31.10

- Allsorts Challenge - Week 489 - Christmas - 18.10

- As You Like It - Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy, and why?

This is difficult because I like bought. But I think I prefer CAS because I am a little impatient :)

- Papirdukkene (facebook) - Oktober - Jul med noe selvlaget - 31.10

Jeg har laget bakgrunnen selv med glitter og sløyfa :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. How adorably cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Så herlig julekort! Lekkert i nesten bare hvitt og så søtt bilde du har brukt! :D

    SvarSlett
  3. A really sweet image on your pretty Christmas card, many thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  4. Cute! This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

    SvarSlett