mandag 28. mars 2016

PL - You are my happy


A PL page I am not very satisfied with, but shit happens....lol :D
The photos is of my son Daniel bathing in the swimmingpool, where he lived (lol) during our Summer holiday in Egypt 2007 :)

I have used:

- Tim Holtz die
- buttons
- various PL stuff

Thanks for looking :)







I participate in following challenge:

- Pixels and Paper Challenge blog - March - Monochromatic - 30.3

The photos is blue, but I have used yellow as my monochromatic color :) Hope that is ok :)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Looks perfectly fine to me Tone - the pops of yellow work really well with the swimming pool blue. Thank you for sharing with us on Pixels and Paper.

    SvarSlett
  2. I **love** the yellow! Fun photos, and a wonderful PL spread :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the texture on your page adn the yellow and blue--perfect together. thanks for playing with us at Pixels and Paper

    SvarSlett
  4. oooh i really like the bubble cut-outs on the photos!! Thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!!

    SvarSlett
  5. The yellow pops the blue water perfectly and really says that this is a summery page.Love the textures and bubble effects. Thank you for playing along at Pixels and Paper. Cheers. Di

    SvarSlett
  6. You couldn't have chosen a better colour for the monochromatic scheme Tone! The yellow is just so vibrant against the gorgeous blue of the pool - stunning summer layout! Thanks for joining us at P&P!
    Deb.xx

    SvarSlett