My contribution to the contest at:
Scrapafrica - Sketch challenge no 17
Happy scrap moments - Challenge "Air"
Scrap Our Stash - Create a Layout using 3 or more patterned papers. You MUST use papers from 3 or more different collections AND rubons.
I have used:
- white bazzill
- gesso (colored grey)
- stencil from Dylusion
- patterned paper from: Sandylion, Pink Paislee, Heidi Grace and scraps
- chipboard-star from Maya Road
- stamp from Poppydesign (clouds), My Minds Eye, Art Impressions (birds), Tim Holtz
- rubons title from My Minds Eye
- chipboard-arrows from "Everlasting Keepsakes"
- Tissue tape from Tim Holtz
- distress stain
Thanks for looking :)